Our projects

Powerful API

CLIENT: GHANA MANGANESE COMPANY LIMITED

LOCATION: NSUTA-TARKWA, WESTERN REGION, GHANA

BUSINESS: MCK

Consmin, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns 90% of Ghana Manganese Company Limited (GMC). The remaining 10% is...

CONTACT 

Mobile Experience

CLIENT: GHANA MANGANESE COMPANY LIMITED

LOCATION: NSUTA-TARKWA, WESTERN REGION, GHANA

BUSINESS: MCK

Consmin, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns 90% of Ghana Manganese Company Limited (GMC). The remaining 10% is...

CONTACT 

Powerful API

CLIENT: GHANA MANGANESE COMPANY LIMITED

LOCATION: NSUTA-TARKWA, WESTERN REGION, GHANA

BUSINESS: MCK

Consmin, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns 90% of Ghana Manganese Company Limited (GMC). The remaining 10% is...

CONTACT 

Mobile Experience

CLIENT: GHANA MANGANESE COMPANY LIMITED

LOCATION: NSUTA-TARKWA, WESTERN REGION, GHANA

BUSINESS: MCK

Consmin, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns 90% of Ghana Manganese Company Limited (GMC). The remaining 10% is...

CONTACT 

Powerful API

CLIENT: GHANA MANGANESE COMPANY LIMITED

LOCATION: NSUTA-TARKWA, WESTERN REGION, GHANA

BUSINESS: MCK

Consmin, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns 90% of Ghana Manganese Company Limited (GMC). The remaining 10% is...

CONTACT 

Mobile Experience

CLIENT: GHANA MANGANESE COMPANY LIMITED

LOCATION: NSUTA-TARKWA, WESTERN REGION, GHANA

BUSINESS: MCK

Consmin, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns 90% of Ghana Manganese Company Limited (GMC). The remaining 10% is...

CONTACT